Hire Spree Commerce developers from us to build a store precisely the way you want using artistic expertise of our Ruby on Rails. At MadhuRebba Technology, we have successfully developed numerous SpreeCommerce extensions and have developed highly interactive, scalable and secure eCommerce solutions without any of the complexities. Leverage, our top-of-the-line Spree Commerce development services, to save up to 40% on your eCommerce application development cost and give your customers personalised shopping experience.
Save up to 40% on Development/Maintenance/Support Cost
Feature-Rich And Future-Ready eCommerce Solution Based On Spree Commerce
Spree Commerce is an open source eCommerce framework based on Ruby on Rails. ROR is carrying its reputation and prestige is the hottest reason why one must opt for spree instead of other alternate options. Further, 800+ contributors, 45000+ live retail stores, and its revolutionary integration platform ‘Wombat’, are some core reasons attracting a considerable number of stores and entities to choose Spree as their eCommerce store.
Simple & Transparent Pricing | Fully Signed NDA | Code Security | Easy Exit Policy
6+ Years of Exp. Senior Spree Developer
- Quick installation, and easy to configure
- Easy to add functionalities/integrations
- Easily available Plugins and Extensions
- Supports mobile commerce
- Creating external extensions and plugins in spree is trouble free
- Supports mobile commerce,i.e. Responsive user interface
- Easy payment gateway integration options
- Spree provides a powerful admin panel that is built to manage almost every feature of the application starting from core features to customised features
- Comes with a complete solution for product catalogue, marketing &promotions, payments, shipping, analytics &reporting, SEO, and more Easy server setup and deployment
- With Newbie Spree V3.6.4you get amazing features such as Enhanced
- eCommerce analytics, Ruby on Rails 5.2.1support, bootstrap support for frontend as well as backend and the list goes on
Madhurebba has incepted as a Ruby on Rails development company.We have served various industries with diverse solutions regarding Ruby on Rails development, maintenance, consulting and more. Holding onto the grip of advancing technology, Bacancy Technology has now become a leading eCommerce store development company.
Over the past 10+ years, check out these awesome Spree Applications we have built for our valuable clients to solve real-life problems and help them overcome start-up challenges
Hire Spree Commerce developer from us to build a cutting-edgee Commerce solution. Our expertise in Ruby on Rails exclaims our proficiency in Rails based web and mobile application development; the core reason is our efficient and experienced ROR developers. Whatsoever your requirement is, whether you need an eCommerce store migration or extension, development or deployment? Hire spree commerce developers from us to successfully fulfil your organisational goal and objective.
Is 15 days risk-free trial period completely free?
Apart from prediction and classification, in what other projects I can use AI and ML?
- Image Processing (Correct image quality, Image Analysis, Image Synthesizing, Image Captioning)
- Text Generation (For Q&A, Chatbot Response, Text Summarization)
- Video Processing (Identifying actions and humans present in the video, Video summarization)
How much data is required to build an AI and ML-based solution?
What specific type of data is required to implement AI and ML?
- Tabular data
What are the limitations of AI and ML?
- Unavailability of a large number of training samples.
- Labeling of Data – As deep learning and conventional machine learning algorithms are supervised, i.e., they need data and their label to capture the semantics of work to be done. It is a manual process and eats up more time than actually building models. It also adds biases in data as humans are prone to error when it comes to accurately annotating data, e.g. Annotating car parts for detecting damage. Model build with such data generally doesn’t converse with reasonable accuracy.
- Adopting Generality – Ml/DL algorithms are not able to produce the same results when deployed to different scenarios than the scenario used while training. So, to make it work in a different situation, a retraining model is required.
- Unable to explain what is going on inside the model and hence challenging to debug. However, various analytical tools can help with this.