Developed by Yehuda Katz, Tom dale and ember community contributors, Ember.js aims at developing single page applications with scalability, incorporating rich features like common idioms, two way data binding, automatically updated templates using Handlerbars.js and router to manage application state.
In the stampede of enormous MVC frameworks why should you go for emebr.js? Following are some features explaining what differs ember.js from other frameworks and why one must go for it.
- Developer friendly API’s to develop resourceful apps.
- Dramatically less coding with Ember’s Handlebar templates helping update automatically while the underlying data is being transformed.
- Common idioms helping you focus on special integrations rather than reinventing the wheels again and again.
- Basic knowledge of jQuery and you will be able to fetch models in ember.
Hire Ember.JS Developer For Quick Solutions
- Experienced with PHP, Ruby on Rails & .Net
- 5+ Ember.JS development projects
- Experienced Ember.JS developers
- Agile working method
- Exact solutions to any ember.js query using our expertise