We simply cannot deny the fact that Android is world’s most popular mobile application platform and it makes a great deal of business sense to have a presence on this platform in the form of an application. At Madhurebba, we can help you build highly innovative and scalable Android applications with innovative interfaces. Hire Android App Developers from us to build dynamic, innovative, and scalable solutions.
We are your Preferred Android App Development Partner
Android is one of the fastest growing OS of smartphones, and this platform has captured a large share in the market with nearly a total of 65 billion apps. Its versatility and flexibility have made it even more favorite platform. When it comes to building an Android application.
We ensure to cater your specific needs along with a broad range of features and services to increase the revenue of your business through the mobile-ready platform. Our adroit Android Application developers are well versed with the forward-thinking process, groundbreaking concepts, and customized developments to make your app idea viable.
We Are A Team Comprised Of Industry Experts And Veterans
Our programmers are proficient in building application that is evidence of in-depth knowledge, unflappable focus on quality and commitment to improve the ROI. Leverage our all-inclusive custom Android app development expertise as we are one stop solution for all your web and mobile app development needs.
Get in touch with us as we are skilled to assist you put forward the best foot in the market and we ensure to create a long-lasting impression on your app users. In the cut throat competition market, we understand that your competitors are looking for one loophole to put you down and we make sure to not give such chance at all! Hire Android app developers from us to take your app idea ahead of the curve and experience the most sumptuous business driven solution.
Is 15 days risk-free trial period completely free?
Apart from prediction and classification, in what other projects I can use AI and ML?
- Image Processing (Correct image quality, Image Analysis, Image Synthesizing, Image Captioning)
- Text Generation (For Q&A, Chatbot Response, Text Summarization)
- Video Processing (Identifying actions and humans present in the video, Video summarization)
How much data is required to build an AI and ML-based solution?
What specific type of data is required to implement AI and ML?
- Tabular data
What are the limitations of AI and ML?
- Unavailability of a large number of training samples.
- Labeling of Data – As deep learning and conventional machine learning algorithms are supervised, i.e., they need data and their label to capture the semantics of work to be done. It is a manual process and eats up more time than actually building models. It also adds biases in data as humans are prone to error when it comes to accurately annotating data, e.g. Annotating car parts for detecting damage. Model build with such data generally doesn’t converse with reasonable accuracy.
- Adopting Generality – Ml/DL algorithms are not able to produce the same results when deployed to different scenarios than the scenario used while training. So, to make it work in a different situation, a retraining model is required.
- Unable to explain what is going on inside the model and hence challenging to debug. However, various analytical tools can help with this.