IT STAFF AUGMENTATION
Get The Best IT Talent Under One Roof
Leverage our IT staff augmentation services to access certified IT professionals, including skilled software developers, business analysts, Scrum Masters, and QA specialists. We can help you scale up on demand with the right pool of talented individuals without stretching your budget.
Save up to 40% on Development, Maintenance, and Support Cost
IT Staff Augmentation to Extend Your Team with Top Class Tech Talent
Upscale and Up Skill Your Enterprise with our Staff Augmentation Services
Looking for an extended arm to augment your existing team as per the evolving project needs? We are considered as one of the best staff augmentation firms offering staff augmentation and managed services to scale your internal development teams quickly in minimal time, fulfilling your unique business requirements. Being the most prominent IT staff augmentation company in India, we ensure to offer 100% “Peace of Mind” with our top-notch team augmentation solutions.
We provide highly experienced team (5 – 7 years of experience) of Front-end developers, Back-end developers, QA engineers, Scrum Masters, UI-UX designers, DevOps, and Business analysts.
Experienced Dedicated Developer
|FrontEnd||Angular Vue.JS React.JS|
|BackEnd||Ruby On Rails Laravel Node PHP .net .net Core Golang Python|
|Mobile||Flutter React Native iOS Android Ionic|
|Server||AWS Digital Ocean Heroku|
|Database||MongoDB PostgreSQL MySQL|
|Version Control||Github Bitbucket Gitlab|
|Communication Tools||Slack Microsoft Team Hangout|
|Meeting||Google Meet Zoom Goto Meeting|
|Project Management Tools||Jira Trello BaseCamp|
|Devops||Apacheant Xcode Fastlane Gant Gradle Maven Ansible Chef Puppet TeamCity Bamboo Circleci Hudson Jenkins Buildt Apps Git Hawlett Sonarqube Subversion Apptest TravisCi|
|CRM||Salesforce Microsoft Dynamics 365|
- Your existing development team’s skill set is not enough to match up the criteria of your growing business
- You need assistance to introduce new business processes that require adding custom advancements and functionalities
- Your legacy software require modernization to align with the current business needs
- Your product’s UI/UX needed an update to create the right level of engagement
- You need an advanced skillset to integrate new modules in your existing product for worry-free business continuity
Benefits of Our IT Staff Augmentation Services
- Industry-leading junior, mid-level, and senior talent
- Motivated, productive, and talented resources
- Availability, reliability, and quality guaranteed
- Short-term and long-term engagements
- Flexible team sizes
- Flexible enough to adapt new skill set if needed
- Team members fully versed in using the Agile Scrum methodology
- For a dedicated team, a dedicated scrum master will be assigned to ensure your project delivers on time and within budget
Gamechanger, Charitable web-based e-Learning platform. It’s initial version was developed by Jim Carol in 2007. But then in 2017 he decided to rebuild it and so he approached Bacancy to re-build GameChanger from the ground that has modern look and features. It had to be capable of impacting positively to improve care of children. As such, the GameChanger app.
National Geographic, a famous news channel and offline magazine, had a requirement of re-designing B2C purchase subscriptions that present simplified screens and transparently access National Geographic channel’s information hub. The challenges for us were that they were not receiving a sufficient number of users or subscribers even though they are top-rated.
Is 15 days risk-free trial period completely free?
Apart from prediction and classification, in what other projects I can use AI and ML?
- Image Processing (Correct image quality, Image Analysis, Image Synthesizing, Image Captioning)
- Text Generation (For Q&A, Chatbot Response, Text Summarization)
- Video Processing (Identifying actions and humans present in the video, Video summarization)
How much data is required to build an AI and ML-based solution?
What specific type of data is required to implement AI and ML?
- Tabular data
What are the limitations of AI and ML?
- Unavailability of a large number of training samples.
- Labeling of Data – As deep learning and conventional machine learning algorithms are supervised, i.e., they need data and their label to capture the semantics of work to be done. It is a manual process and eats up more time than actually building models. It also adds biases in data as humans are prone to error when it comes to accurately annotating data, e.g. Annotating car parts for detecting damage. Model build with such data generally doesn’t converse with reasonable accuracy.
- Adopting Generality – Ml/DL algorithms are not able to produce the same results when deployed to different scenarios than the scenario used while training. So, to make it work in a different situation, a retraining model is required.
- Unable to explain what is going on inside the model and hence challenging to debug. However, various analytical tools can help with this.